Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Steven-the wise guy


On my daily trip to Ghetto Cat(Food lion), I was waiting in the check-out line drooling over all the yum yum's that I try to stay away from and this womderful tin can box caught my eye. Yes, Yip Yap breath fresheners for dogs. The nice guy that I am, I thought I could help out a good friend, Jess. I know, i'm really thougtful. The check-out lady said..."you know these are for dogs, right?" Oh yes, I know. BELIEVE ME, I know! Back at the shop, I handed jess her diet Pepsi, and her can of Yip Yap's. After the discovery of what Yip Yaps were, I found myself staring at this extremely fast projectile. Destination: My forehead. I deserved it; however, the look on her face and her reaction was well worth it.
-steven

2 comments:

Rob said...

steven, is this how you are spending your spare time-- ghost writing for jess?

steven said...

well rob, the last thing jess wanted was this blog, but i did it anyway-i set it up for her. i knew that she wasn't going to put anything on here so i figured i would get her started. spare time? nah, all about bikes time! And some home time. believe me, jess is the last person i would waste my time on. And the time i spend on it is well worth it. did you see the look on her face in her big finish with milram? priceless! i really dont know what i'm doing, but i'm having great fun. the reactions from her are well worth it, but these bruises are getting bad.